Wednesday, December 28, 2011

From Monkey Butt to Monkey Brains

I while back, I blogged about a product I found called Anti Monkey Butt.

Well, a few days ago, I was at Wal-mart a super-classy, up-scale retail establishment and found Monkey Brains hair products.

(Does not contain actual monkey brains.)
A few comments, in no particular order:
    • These items were NOT with the children's products. They were shelved with regular adult hair products.
    • I did not think it was possible to make bananas look even more obscene, yet this packaging manages to do just that.
    • I guess if you use "Grease Monkey Hair Pomade" you would have to use "Goop Out Shampoo" to clean up.
    • I do not think I want anything with the word "Sticky" in my hair. Not"Super Sticky", and definitely not "Psycho Sticky." Kind of makes me picture the movie "There's Something about Mary."
    As a service to the community, I will continue to be on the lookout for more monkey stuff.  Hey, what are friends for?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment