Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Who doesn't love butt humor?

So, let's be honest.  How doesn't love some good butt humor?  I am apparently a 13-year-old boy on the inside.  Or at least I have that same sense of humor.

This train of thought started a while back on the Autism Army Mom site.  She had a very funny post called "A Bad Case of Swamp Ass".  It was the first (and last) time I have asked my husband to read her page.

It turned into kind of a disaster.

I would come home from the gym and say, "I'm going to take a shower." His response?  "Got a bad case of swamp ass?"

He would come home from work and say, "I'm going to wash my swamp ass and then start dinner."  (By the way, picturing 'swamp ass' before dinner is a great way to diet!)

One time our sweet kitty came out of the bathroom after a rather stinky adventure in the litter box, jumped on the bed, and the hubby said, "Hey there, Swamp Ass!"

So, I was at the local Wal-mart the other day and saw this:


But (butt) does it work for swamp ass?
Yes, I did take out my phone and take a picture.  I couldn't help myself.

Even funnier than Baby Anti Monkey Butt?  Lady Anti Monkey Butt!

Honey, if your butt looks like that you need WAY more than powder!
The moral of the story?  Heck, I don't know.  Maybe, 'How old do you have to be to not find 'monkey butt' funny?' 

2 comments:

  1. Lady Anti-Monkey Butt???? Nothing for men??? Hey, I do the laundry around here and I see the skid marks...my husband is a worse wiper than Audrey and that's saying something. Sexism pervades even the monkey butt industry...

    PS: Love your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering the same thing! Ladies and babies? Really? Nothing for teenaged boys? Seriously. If there is a population known for monkey butt, wouldn't it be them?

    ReplyDelete