Sunday, January 8, 2012

Footprints

We have a three bathrooms in our house. Boo has one downstairs in his 'dungeon', there is a master bath, and then one in the hall off the living room.  Since Boo is downstairs most of the time, that's generally the one he uses.  I have written about (what my husband refers to as) the gas station bathroom before.  I rarely go down there.  Of course, when he is upstairs, Boo uses the hall bath.

I generally use the master bathroom, as it has all my stuff, and frankly, I am a creature of habit.

Recently, though, I was in the hall bathroom.  I was sitting there (try not to get a visual, OK?) when I noticed that there were two slightly dirty spots on the wall across from me.  They were almost two feet from the floor, pretty symmetrical, and about a foot apart.  I looked at them for a minute and it finally occurred to me what they were.

Footprints.  Yea, apparently when Boo is in there, he likes to prop his feet up on the wall and get comfortable.

My future daughter-in-law is going to be one lucky woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment